My Background

Sunday 3 February 2013

3.15 hours running and roast chicken and apple crumble.....

...I don't think there is a better way to spend a Saturday. 

The big run went well. Feeling good about it all. Getting in lots of running and feeling fine, not tired at all yet and feel better than when I was running less. Feeling more positive also now February is here = SPRING and warmer weather and lighter mornings and evenings....FED UP of running all the time in the dark! 

This week I also learnt Haribo jelly babies and fruit pastels do the job as well as Bassets jelly babies. I am no longer a jelly baby snob.


Training this week:
Monday 28th: 45 minutes ER
Tuesday 29th: 1 hr 10 min SR
Wednesday 30th: Rest
Thursday 31st: 1 hr 10 min ER
Friday 1st : Rest
Saturday 2nd: 3 hr 15 min LR
Sunday 3rd: 40 min ER

1 comment:

  1. I would agree with that although I would need to replace the run with an 8 hour walk (if I tried to run for 3.5hrs I'd be dead!) but would agree with the roast chicken and apple crumble. Foxes licquorice and blackcurrant sweets work well I find. They last longer than a jelly baby!
    Happy running!
    Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete