My Background

Sunday 2 June 2024

Phoenix Running, Run with the Ro, 29.5 miles, 01.06.2024


Celebration report: Up early, to head over to Walton-on-Thames for the "Run with the Ro" run, to celebrate Rohan's 100th marathon - big congratulations Ro!! Then, afterwards, caught the 458 bus from Walton town centre to Staines (love finding a new bus route!) to see Katherine at the end of her 100th Marathon at the Saturn run in Staines. Lots of celebrations afterwards - huge congratulations Katherine!!! ðŸ’›ðŸ’™ðŸ’›ðŸ’™
Weather report: Lovely day. Bit breezy, but nice and warm. 
Route report: The Blue Bridge route.
Snack report: Shrimp shortage! But strawberry flumps replacement.
Wildlife report: Dimitri - out on the path by 8 am. A record early rising, surely? 
Chat reportDue to different schedules, only managed a half chat-athon with Sarah, which I guess makes it a "ch-ath" or an "at-hon" ? Either way, it was fun run! Thanks Rik and Team Phoenix for a great day.
Leg report: I felt sort of OK after the 100 miler last weekend, apart from my legs were feeling a bit heavy, and after a few laps seemed quite annoyed at me for trying to do a long run again already. On the plus side, I've been feeling sick all week, but that went away after the run, as did my migraine, so not all bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment