My Background

Sunday 20 January 2013

Thoughts


“Today is a brand new day. A fresh start. Replace any negativity with positivity.Think happy thoughts. Exercise. Drink lots of water. Fill your body with fuel.Healthy is happy. Inspire yourself. Create. Laugh. Play. Love. Learn. Givesomeone a compliment. Make a new friend. Do a random act of kindness. Itcreates good karma. Take chances and finally start living life to its fullest. But nomatter what’s thrown at you today, smile and remember, tomorrow’s always afresh new start.” -unknown

Every time this year when I don't feel like going out for my run, I'll remember back to today when I wanted to but I couldn't, and appreciate that I am able to.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's pretty brave running in the snow! Hope you threw a few snow balls too! Go Amy!

    ReplyDelete