My Background

Friday 1 November 2013

3...2...1....ONE MORE DAY TILL NUMBER 13!!!!!!


My outfit is ready...
I have Glow Sticks...
A glow in the dark top...
And a tail.

I went for the cat in the end. I was all for a witch and have even got a broom and black tutu, but several people pointed out that a big pointed hat and a full size broom might not seem so great after 20 miles. On reflection, I think they are right. So, cat it is. But with addition of the tutu from the £1 shop. Cats can wear tutus, right. 

I'm hoping other people are dressing up. But then it'll be dark, so I guess I might get away with it. 

We don't have to leave till lunch time tomorrow because the start isn't until 4pm, which is weird as we usually get up at the crack of dawn on a marathon day. I'm not sure what to eat! Or When! Should I have a big breakfast still? Or lunch? Or both? I might go for both, to be on the safe side. And tonight too, just to be doubly safe.  

Right, off for noodles! 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment