My Background

Friday 5 July 2019

Balls to the week!


Yep, balls to this week! 

That's is all I have to say about it.

Although, seriously, this week has reminded me that actually, it's important to talk to people about things. I was finding things really hard at the start of the week, for a few reasons, and did what I always used to do, which is how I ended up in a mess along time ago, and bottled it all up. Fortunately I am very lucky to be surrounded by so many great people, who I know I can talk with. And as soon as I did, things got much better. And are even pretty hilarious, looking back.

I also used my exercise strategy (do lots), and have run home from work the last four days, which is a record for me in a week. So, silver linings etc etc....

So it reminded me that I came along way, since a long time ago, and I managed to deal with something properly, and I'm OK. A success! 

Plus, I've also been waiting for the opportunity to use pictures of big shiny balls on here for a really, really, long time. 

So now the opportunity is here... here are some more...


Ha! Ha ha!

So, always there are positives.

Plus, now it's it weekend, and this means proper running time!

A deviation from my Running For Hannah Challenge this weekend. It's my friend Kasia's 100th marathon, so heading to Dorset for a run in the sun.

Happy weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment