My Background

Monday 27 May 2013

Run down

Monday 20th: rest
Tuesday 21st: 11 miles LR
Wednesday 22nd: rest
Thursday 23rd: rest
Friday 24th: 35 mins SR
Saturday 25th: 20 mins HR
Sunday 26th: 7 miles SR

This week I have been rubbish and everything seems really hard. I'm really tired and my legs feel like a sack of potatoes but won't move as fast, I don't feel like going for a run and it hurts when I do.

I am in a dip.

I hope it doesn't last long.

What is wrong????? 5 days till the next marathon! Get it together!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know much (if anything) about running training plans but if your body says 'I,m tired, give us a break' I think you should rest all week and maybe go for a short run (5k, 10k ?) the day before the marathon. What's wrong is that all the previous marathons/training have caught up with you. You might be in a dip but you know that you will rise up, just take it easy, lass ! Aren't potatoes a good source of carbs. ? Don't eat you legs but eat the potatoes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment was not by Sue Lomax at all. It was by Peter Lomax pretending to be me !!

    ReplyDelete