My Background

Friday 1 January 2016

New blog!

New Year = New Blog!

I have finally moved from:


the blog I set up back in 2013 when I ran the '13 in 2013' fundraising challenge. 

Although this was the challenge that properly got me into all this marathon/ ultra malarkey, the name isn't all too relevant anymore, and people kept giving me strange looks when I was telling them this address in 2015. Back in 2013, I didn't think I would keep up with running lots of marathons, but times change, and so I felt it was time for a bit of a blog-over. 

Those of you savvy with marathon/ ultra training schedules will be au fait and perhaps slightly anxious of the term 'time on your feet', but for those not inducted into the painful joys of training for long distance races, it's a term bandied about in training schedules and means simply that the time on your feet (i.e. lots) is more important than the actual miles covered in a long run. Plus, I actually do spend a lot of time on my feet running, so it seems pretty appropriate. 

So my new blog address is:



So check back here for updates from now on! 

I plan on re-directing my old page here, but so far all I've managed to do is waste a few hours making a mess of everything. I think I might have managed to import all the posts from my old blog onto here though, so they are still here. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment