My Background

Saturday 23 February 2019

Marathon #99 - flake day!

Fun by the river today for flake day marathon #99 - The Jaw Dropper!

Misty early this morning, fab walk along the river to the start, lots of rowers out in the river, with little lights on their boats. It soon warmed up though and it was such a beautiful day to be out running. Vest weather in February!

Loved today's run, thank you Kasia for the lovely company as always and all the chats and laughs. I'm so in awe of you for running when sick - you are a complete legend. Also got some miles in with Andy, Ben, Tim, Lynda and Helen in the last couple of laps, thanks guys! So many lovely folks out today - thank you so much for your kind comments and encouragement, it was such a great day thanks to you all 😁


Thank you Rik and all of Team Phoenix at Aid Station Extraordinaire for a fab day, and for some excellent aid station stops (thank you for my new yellow cup!!)

Excited for tomorrow! Although, I've got two flakes...one this morning from Rik, and then one this evening from my parents...so I guess this means I've got to do another 99 marathons now....


...woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment