My Background

Saturday 18 May 2019

A Hard Day's Run, 18.05.2019


I was trying so hard to refrain from the obvious pun, but, today was quite hard. A Hard Day's Run, in fact. A Hard Day's Run in Reading, with Saturn Running.

Hahaha!

I'd felt quite good last week on my London run, but I Should Have Known Better. Tell Me Why, after all this resting can I still feel so tired? 

Still, I fought away the voices in my head telling me You Can't Do That, and it turned into a fun day despite feeling tired. There are worse things to feel than tired, I suppose. And it was really warm, so nice to run in. And it was good to be back after a few weeks with no races, and see lots of familiar faces. I've missed you!  

And I Love Her, is something that no one said to me today. What there was though was some healthily realistic banter, what with Andrew reminding me that if this was hard, next week I have to do four times this over, with hills, and no sleep, and Craig observing that I looked like today was tough. Oh, The Things We Said Today. I think I'll Cry Instead.

Only kidding! Banter and running buddies are the best bit and what gets me round, I definitely would have given up if I'd been running in my own. Cheers everyone! 

Due to the above observations, which were true, it was quite a steady pace today, but I'm Just happy To Run With You All, so Any Time At All is fine with me.

When I Get Home, it's time to relax. Oh no. It's Eurovision time! Oh well.

But, I'll Be Back tomorrow, for the Richmond Park Marathon. You Can't Buy Me Love, but you can buy marathons, which is good enough. 

I nearly bottled it with all these puns.


But I'm really glad I took a book for the journey.


Hopefully these Hard Day's Night puns are all a storm in a tea cup...


(it's likely, as there aren't many songs left).... and tomorrow's blog shall be as normal....

Thanks Saturn Running for a great race!

No comments:

Post a Comment