My Background

Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Egghaustion

Running plan has been trashed by a cold :-( This last week I have managed one 1.15 hour run and one 30 minute run. Amazing training, I'm so proud. Then on Thursday I woke up with a sore throat, and on Friday went camping in the beautiful freezing Easter weather and then it got worse. Tried running on Saturday but chest hurt so much had to stop after 1 mile. I'm now feeling much better, but can't breath very well through my nose and I have a headache ATM. I think this is good though, my chest feels better, so it must be moving up out of my head now. Hurray hurray hurray!

I feel like nothing has gone right so far with my challenge! Snow, anitbiotics, injured knee (nothing much, I fell over and bashed it up), colds.....

But, these things are insignificant compared to what my Auntie had to put up with, and she never let things get her down. This challenge is as much about living in her spirit in all ways as well as doing something mad....

So on that note, bring on Sunday, Marathon #3 bring it ON!!!!!!! I. Will. Not. Stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment