My Background

Saturday 26 October 2013

7 days to go....

....until the last marathon! Can't believe it's only a week away now!

I need a Halloween outfit. Have looked at the weather forecast for the next week, and so am thinking of some kind of waterproof bin-bag witches cape sort of style. Glam.  

Kind of a weird feeling training at the minute, I know I still have one more marathon to train for for 13 in 2013, but it feels so near the end that it sort of feels like it's over already and I am just running like normal again. Plus, I always have a few weeks at this time of year when you know winter is about to get here, and it's cold a dark, and you know the next few months are going to be, well, cold and dark, oh and probably wet, or maybe icy, every time you head out the door....

What did one raindrop say to the other? Two's company, three's a cloud.



Ha!

So, highlights of training this week:
1. Have recently started going spinning with some of my coursemates. Loads of fun! Have wanted to try it for ages but always been too scared to go on my own! Really hard work and nice to do something new 
2. OK, more like a lowlight, but it was confirmed that even after almost 2 months in Leeds I am still clueless. Headed out for a run to clear my head of from coursework (argh), just for a few miles, but got lost.....sigh. Still, I managed 10.5 miles so I guess it was good for my training!
3. Great 10 miles this morning at home around all my favourite haunts. So pretty now it's autumn and not even cold or rainy! Feeling good again :-)


http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=13in2013


No comments:

Post a Comment