My Background

Monday 9 December 2013

Worried!


....and if you want to go somewhere, go running.... :-)

This week has not been too much fun, I am not liking revising again for my dietetics exams after a few (OK, maybe quite a few) years off! But, as I was reminded, I chose to do this, so shut up complaining and get on with it (ta, Andrew :-D). It's OK, it's true. I guess it's easy sometimes to get so tied up in things you loose sight of the bigger picture.

And, I have another example of how GOOD running is for you.... as the first time I didn't go for a run last week on Friday and stayed inside all day freaking out about type 2 diabetes and heart disease (never mind the nutrition, by blood pressure was way through the ceiling by the evening!) I had my first proper migraine headache! With flashing lights and everything! Excellent.

So, lesson learned. Always make time for what you love and what makes you happy: family, friends, hobbies, laughing, whatever......life can throw anything it likes at you, but you can control how you react to it!

And apart from that have done some brilliant runs this week, thanks everyone who has been out with me! Sunday morning 10 miles yesterday, all around the reservoirs and Rivington.....beautiful day not like December at all!

Blood pressure back to normal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment