My Background

Friday 21 April 2023

Thank you

This is to say a massive thank you for all of your sponsorship and support for my 10 Ultramarathons in 10 Days Challenge!

We have raised over £1200 so far, for the wonderful Royal Marsden Cancer Charity. This is way, way, way beyond what I ever imagined, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and generosity!

It was a great challenge, and I am so happy to have completed it. Your support and encouragement really helped, so thank you for that too.

I've been feeling quite flat and low since it's finished. I guess whilst you are doing something, you are 100% focused on it and are in "the zone", and then it abruptly ends, and that's that. I think I also felt that I was doing something (to raise money, remember Hannah), and now it's done, I am a bit lost sometimes with where to go with my thoughts. 

But the peaks and troughs are just life, I know, and we must just ride on the waves! 

So, as is usual for me, my hurdles have been mainly mental, and physically I've felt fine really since finishing, which I am very grateful for! I think I was quite close to injuring the back of my left knee, but this may have been self-inflicted by being over enthusiastic with my massage gun. It seems pretty much OK now though. Phew! 

My fundraising page will stay open until the end of the month (a week on Sunday).

Thank you again, you wonderful people! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก❤๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–



No comments:

Post a Comment