My Background

Tuesday 19 May 2015

100 Days of Running Day 17


5 miles today along the canal, around Victoria Park, back down the canal and a glamorous finish outside the Pound Shop on Kingsland Road, where I then went to buy 'essential household items' which was absolutely the last thing that I could think of to do before starting revision. 



Not much to report from today, went out, ran, came back. It rained. I listened to music. My legs weren't too sore from yesterday, but I can tell I did a longer run than usual! Still, I suppose that's how it is, sometime you just have to get your head down and do the job. And go to bed positive for the next day - my Grandad used to tell us all to never go to be being angry with someone. I think this applies to things as well as people - not every day will be perfect, but don't spoil the next one by still thinking about yesterday!



uk.virginmoneygiving.com/100days

Stats
Days: 17
Total miles: 1668.41

No comments:

Post a Comment