My Background

Friday 29 May 2015

100 Days of Running Day 27

 

Early morning run today as busy day ahead. Up early and swift (kind of) 4.5 miles around Victoria Park. Lovely being up this early with the sun already up and shining in the fountain!


I feel a bit peaceful being here. Which is an unusual feeling. But nice. I’d quite like to go and sit in the Peace Pagoda and contemplate on life all day. It seems like everything moves so fast, there is no time to sit and think about things, and reflect on everything we have that is good. I feels like all the time we are thinking of what to do next, and missing what is going on now. Alas, as usual, there is no time. And I have had no breakfast, so mustn’t think too hard whilst hungry.

Being London, it’s already busy out, in fact, there are more runners out at this time than later on in the day. Like rush hour for runners. But not on a tube. And everyone seems cheerful. And there are no delays, apart from pausing to let some geese move out of the way (if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s never to mess with a goose).

Still feeling good today, even running before breakfast doesn’t seem as hard as it usually does. Although I was pleased to get back for coffee and milkshake time. Things are always easier after coffee.
 

Stats
Days: 27
Total miles: 264.12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment