My Background

Thursday 30 July 2015

100 Days of Running Day 89

 
 
Day 89: 10 km
Back in the North, where apparently it is still winter. Is it wrong to take a hot water bottle to bed in July? Or is that OK? I think it's OK.
Just to be safe, I ran today's run along the lanes. No muddy fields for me, thank you, I have new trainers. Oh yeh! (thanks Mum!).

 
Felt distinctly off colour out running today. Hmmmm. Feeling very overwhelmed by everything (although only by everything that is non-running related, I've got running covered) right at this moment, and I feel this is affecting my outlook on things. I feel like someone (heavy) is sitting on my chest (they won't budge). I am fighting the urge, quite frankly, to run off somewhere far away. Well, it would help my total mileage. So, do not bat your eyelids should my next post be from some far off land.
Or it could just be the weather *hugs hot water bottle tightly*.
 
Stats
Total days: 89 days
Total miles: 910 miles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment