My Background

Friday 31 July 2015

100 Days of Running - Day 90!

 
 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to 100 Days,
Happy Birthday to you.
 
Hip hip hurray! 90 today!
 
Still refusing to go anywhere that might make my new trainers muddy, so have been confined to running in circles around the lanes. Hence I was driven mad with boredom and so sang happy birthday to myself over and over as I ran round and round in circles.
 
Not really. It was a nice run. 10 miles early in the morning, sets you up nicely for the day.  
 
I have spent some time today auditing my running spreadsheet (*snores*) to check that I haven't made any mistakes, and I am in fact on track to complete 1000 miles. Thought it best to do this now, then I won't need to do any last minute 60 mile runs on the last day, to correct for any mistakes (we have seen before now how my maths can sometimes be kind of off). Nike Plus (where I upload all my runs to) has decided to have a meltdown and keeps logging me out, which is making this task quite tedious. But so far, things seem to be quite accurate, which is good, as there are only 9 days left.
 
 
Stats
Total days: 90 days
Total miles: 916 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment