My Background

Friday 31 July 2015

100 Days of Running Day 91: smiles, and a baby frog

 
 
Woke up this morning and felt tired and anxious, so decided to sort this out with a 20 mile run to Blackburn and back on the canal. It's funny, the last long run I did last weekend I felt in the same mood, and had a terrible run and came back in an even worse mood, but today I had a great run and came back feeling better. Just goes to show. Not sure what, but it shows something.
 
Perhaps, it was to do with all the lovely people who seemed to be out this morning. Amazing how a smile from someone can raise your mood, and when EVERYONE smiles, it can take you from dragging your mood about a dank and dingy dungeon floor, to feeling high as a kite flying in these refreshing Lancashire winds. Thanks folks.
 
 
And I came home, and my Mum found A BABY FROG.
 
 
This is without a doubt the highlight of my week.
 

Stats
Total days: 91 days
Total miles: 936 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment