My Background

Saturday 13 April 2019

10 marathons in 10 days, # 1/10


10 marathons in 10 days, down by the river with Phoenix Running. My first 10 in 10. Day 1 done and feeling good, which is good, really, as there are 9 more to do 🤣

Got a great present in the post yesterday from my parents....



I wondered if it was some kind of drugs.

Better! Chocolate!


And I am seeking guidance on if 'at the end of the course' means at the end of EVERY course, as in, every day I can drink champagne??

Thanks Mum and Dad!

Great day down by the river with my running family.

The weather was something else. Freezing at the start, then sunny and warm, then the sky went black and it rained and was  freezing, then hot and sunny, then hail (HAIL?) then warm, then rain....

Today's Phoenix has a Fortitude sheild.


#2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment