My Background

Tuesday 2 June 2015

100 Days of Running Day 31




Day 31 = 3.88 miles today around Halifax. Was back at uni today after almost a whole year on placements. It was great to see everyone again. Staying at Mel's house tonight, and she had thought of some running routes for me and even drove me around the route first to show me the way! And this almost worked, and I almost didn't get lost until the very end, where I got slightly unsure of my location for a while.After the run Mel's husband had cooked an amazing curry and rhubarb crumble, which was the best post run recovery. Very lucky to have such good friends.

 
Short run today as 1) the weather is very bad, 2) my leg is still hurting from yesterday. Hoping is just muscular, so planning to ease off the miles for a few days and stretch and ice. Argh! Just when everything was starting to go well! Still, I suppose
 
Anyway, the run was really nice, great views from the Albert Promenade (or 'the promenade without the sea') - the rain even sopped for a few minutes - ha!
 
 
And the parks are amazing. If you ignore the rain you can definitely believe it's June
 
 
 
Stats
Days: 31
Total miles: 301.71




No comments:

Post a Comment