My Background

Tuesday 30 June 2015

100 Days of Running Day 59 - shoeless

 
 
Recovery day with 3.5 miles today. Lonely running by myself all of a sudden. But feeling lucky the that challenge continues....
 
The thing I remember most about today's run, is that I feel very light without my rucksack.
 
Both pairs of trainers now have holes in after last week, and my favourite pair of flip flops also fell apart on the last day. Thought about giving this barefoot running thing a try, but then ran past a broken bottle, and changed my mind.
 
Ran to Victoria Park, but ran a different route to usual, as my new challenge to run a different route every day continues. So ran around the Peace Pagoda twice. It's going to get hot later, so got up early to make the most of the cooler morning, although it was still getting hot. Nice and peaceful running around the pagoda and lake.
 
 
Stats
Total days: 59
Total miles: 636.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment