My Background

Tuesday 2 June 2015

100 Days of Running Day 32

 
 
Day 32 = 3 and 1/4 miles back home in Chorley.

Leg still sore, but not as sore. Trying a 'freeze spray', which seems like the same as an ice bath, but less horrific. I've never had an ice bath. I wish I could as everyone always talks about how good they are after running, but I can't even eat an ice cube without wincing. The thought of a whole bath of it sends a shiver down my spine. But I'd quite like my leg to get better, so this seemed like a compromise. It says to spray it on the area 2-3 times, so I did 5 times to be sure. Nothing much happened, so I forgot about it. 

Run today was quite windy. What is up with the weather recently? Braches all over the place and just about missed being smacked in the face by a couple. I hope this heat wave heats up pronto. Winter running clothes are not cool to be seen in in June. 

Later I felt a draft on my leg, even though I was sat by the fire (the fire! In June!). Moved leg behind some cushions. Still this pesky draft. Then I remembered, the freeze spray! Wow, they weren't lying about the freeze part. Leg is genuinely chilly and nothing will warm it up. I suppose this is the point, but still.
 

 

Stats
Days: 32
Total miles: 304.96

No comments:

Post a Comment