My Background

Tuesday 16 June 2015

100 Days of RUnning Day 45 - life is sweet



Wow! It's amazing how quickly your mood can change. I have just spent 20 minutes typing positively all about yesterday's run. Then I pressed the wrong button on the keyboard and the blinking thing has deleted it all!!!

My mood is now a bit less positive.

But it was probably all a bit rubbish, and this was the universe's way of telling me so.

So I shall start again then, and try to make it more interesting.

Day 45 = 7 miles. Ran in the evening today. Which was quite nice, but bits of Victoria Park are a bit ropey later on in the day. But this makes it more interesting, and is a good incentive to run faster, when you're little bit concerned for your wellbeing. Plus, I had that feeling where you go from not needing a wee at all, to really really reeeeally needing a wee, within 5 seconds. So this helped also to make today's run quite swift.


Earlier in the day I had met my old and good friend Rebecca (to clarify -  that's old friend as in we've known each other for ages, not old as in old, as we are both still very young, even if some of the things we did discuss, such as how old we were when TGI Friday's was first on telly, which was quite a long time ago now, were a little bit scary, we are both still younger than we will ever be!) for a free brunch she had won, and I found this inside my jam jar:


Inspiration comes from the funniest paces sometimes. Life is indeed sweet when you have good friends around you :-)

Stats
Days: 45
Total miles: 430.35 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment